Cold Pressed Unrefined Moringa Oil
XpressLife Moringa Oil
One of the most nutrient dense oils in the world, Moringa oil is a potent antioxidant that boasts a 72% oleic acid content. Moringa seed oil contains high amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids like olive oil. Oleic acid’s high lipid count makes it a brilliant moisturiser, and is widely used by cosmetic companies to boost the ability of lotions and soaps in order to nourish the skin.
Our oil is always cold pressed and unrefined so that you get the full range of benefits from this super nourishing, super hydrating 'miracle' oil.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamins A & E which rejuvenate skin and hair
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties good for burns and bites
- Excellent skin cleanser
- Hydrating beard oil
- Reduces stretch marks
How To Use:
- Can be used directly on the face to moisturise and hydrate skin.
- Can also be used as a skin cleanser to gently remove make-up. Simply use 3 drops on cotton wool or apply directly to skin and use a soft cloth or cotton wool to remove.
- Supercharge your conditioning routine with a few drops of the oil to take things up a notch.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Rub 3 drops into your beard to keep hair soft and nourished.
- Use on a dry and itchy beard to transform both hair and skin.
- Leaves irritated skin feeling soothed and soft.
- Apply liberally to skin in circular motion
- Especially good at targeting dry patches, eczema
- Safe to use throughout pregnancy. Banish those stretch marks for good.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Cold Pressed Unrefined Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil. That's it.
- 100% Natural & Organic
- No Artificial fragrances, Preservatives or Chemical colourants
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Not all Moringa oils are created equal. XpressLife Moringa oil is made from 100% Moringa oleifera seeds and contains no chemical additives, artificial colours, flavours, fillers or preservatives. Plants are grown without insecticides, pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. It is double micro filtered to achieve the maximum purity.
RANDOM FACT: It takes approximately 500 seeds to make just 1oz of the oil.